Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercice en anglais, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases avec:
down | over | from | before | behind | during | above | about | around | between
- Tons of snakes crawl there.
- The plane flew the clouds.
- Did you hear the accident?
- She comes a poor family.
- Sam came rushing the stairs.
- Let’s divide this money us.
- Don’t worry it. Everything will be fine.
- I will tell one more story my days as a carpenter.
- There were a hundred people at the wedding.
- He really suffers asthma.
- The movie was so bad we left the end.
- The museum is a few kilometers there.
- I bought many things my stay in Osaka.
- The observatory is situated 600m sea level.
- He wants to find out who was the murder.
- What are you thinking ?
- I spend a lot of time travelling London and Paris.
- His parents are Portugal, but he was born in Brazil.
- Please turn the volume of the radio. I’m getting deaf.
- You must be 16 in order to see the film.