Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercice en anglais, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Utiliser des prépositions après les adjectifs:
Choisissez la meilleure réponse pour chaque phrase:
Vous pouvez utiliser: of, in, at, for, by, to, about, from, with
- I’m not scared you!
- I’m not really interested this kind of sport.
- He’s really good geography.
- Are you excited your trip to Tokyo?
- His new movie is very different his last one.
- It was nice her to come.
- This area of France is famous its wine.
- Are you surprised her reaction?
- Paul is married a Chinese woman.
- I’m very happy my new job.
- I’m a little confused her reaction.
- You’re not jealous him, are you?
- Eating vegetables is good you.
- They were always very good me.
- The people of Syria are tired civil war and suffering.
- You are getting married? I’m so happy you!
- She was dressed red.
- We can be justly proud our achievements.
- He’s really good basketball.
- I’m a bit nervous flying to Paris by myself.
- I’m really bad languages.
- I’m bad names.
- Mum’s really angry you.
- I feel sorry that poor dog.
- That was really mean you to say that!
- This movie is similar the one we saw last week.