Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercice en anglais, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases avec les prépositions suivantes:
after | around | before | between | by | during | for | since | until | within | from | ago
- We will be there 3pm.
- He’s staying in Paris the 30th.
- It has been raining one o’ clock.
- I saw her a week today.
- Last evening we watched TV 5 to 8 o’ clock.
- Most of Europe was at war a week,
- You should inspect the car well you buy it.
- I fell asleep the film.
- I stayed in bed half past nine.
- They’ve known each other they were at school.
- Don’t eat meals.
- I will be there your birthday.
- She’s always up dawn.
- They went on a trip a few days .
- The museum is open 9.30am to 6.00pm.
- I will be there work.
- It’s cheaper 6 p.m. and 8 a.m.
- The bus will arrive ten minutes.
- I expect to finish my report Friday.
- I’m just going to bed an hour or so.