Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Ecrivez les adjectifs ou adverbes entre parenthèses à la forme qui convient:
Exemple: Emily is slow. She works slowly.
- The children looked before crossing the street.
- That was a answer.
- He ran out of money.
- I’ve only time for a visit.
- You look . Didn’t you sleep well?
- Emily speaks French.
- They lived ever after .
- You sound pretty today.
- I speak English .
- Her English is .
- The time passed .
- We were all dressed.
- When Matthew applied for a new job, he got an answer.
- Our strategy is simple. And effective.
- She is a cook.
- Alice was hurt in a car accident.
- That new TV must be expensive.
- We’re grateful for all your help.
- He asked a question.
- They replied to all of my inquiries.