For ou since
Since est le point de départ (one o’clock, last Tuesday, 2010)
For est pour la durée (ten minutes, three days, five year)
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez entre For et Since:
- She’s been sleeping last night.
- I studied in Japan one month.
- They study two hours every day.
- I’ve been travelling 2015.
- He walked his dog two hours.
- It has been raining 9 a.m.
- She has lived here 2014.
- I have lived here ten years.
- We have taught at this school 2013.
- Sarah has been married May 2nd.
- I have been walking four hours.
- We haven’t eaten anything we got here.
- Our flight was delayed two hours.
- I have known him June.
- Last year, I traveled three months.
- She’s been on the phone hours.
- I’ve been waiting 8 o’clock.
- I have known her a long time.
- He will be in hospital at least a week.
- They’ve all been in a meeting 10 a.m.