Do ou make ? Exercice anglais (1/3)
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez entre do ou make à la forme qui convient:
- He the laundry, cleaned the house, and dinner.
- The storm has a lot of damage to the house.
- Try not to any grammar mistakes in your writing.
- He several errors on the report.
- She sat on the sofa, a crossword and drinking tea.
- There was an old woman who was a painting.
- I’ve my decision. I’m going to live in London.
- They were progress, though.
- Paul often spends Sunday afternoons gardening.
- I think the students a great job with this essay. It’s excellent.
- Going to the swimming pool has really a difference to how I feel.
- Tina likes to her nails each week.
- I a promise to my dad that I wouldn’t fail any more exams.
- My sister is well in her new job.
- Don’t a sound! We need to be completely quiet.
- I hate paperwork.
- Conor was upset because the teacher a negative remark about his work.
- Tina likes exercise, especially swimming.
- I’m going to go outside and a phone call. It’s too noisy in here.
- Could you please the bed before you leave the house?