Exercice grammaire anglais: much/many
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la bonne réponse: much ou many ?
- How petrol is in the car?
- It doesn’t need milk.
- How people were at the meeting?
- Is there unemployment in that area?
- There aren’t women priests.
- We had so fun!
- It has been so years since I visited my country.
- He had heard stories about him.
- Unfortunately, not of the students were there.
- There is concern about drug addiction in the US.
- We don’t have time left.
- Sarah does not have friends.
- Do you think people will come?
- How money have you got?
- There are ways to describe that person.
- There isn’t food in the refrigerator.
- Paul owns properties in France.
- I haven’t got water.
- I haven’t got change. I’ve only got a ten euro note.
- Not of the students understood the lesson.