Choisissez la meilleure réponse pour compléter chacune des phrases suivantes:
1. Spinach, kale, and other such leaf vegetables are sometimes referred to as (leafy/leaf) greens.
2. The flavor of this spice is too strong. It will (overpower/overtake) the other flavors.
3. Roasting a spice (brings/takes) out its flavor.
4. Take the soup off the burner and let it (cold/cool) for 30 minutes.
5. Is the flavor subtle or (intense/intensive)?
6. There are at least three ways to cook potatoes. You can fry them, bake them, or (boil/bowl) them.
7. Stir the sauce until it’s the (consistency/constancy) (= thickness) of yogurt.
8. This has to be cooked over (medium/middle) heat.
9. You have to cook the broccoli over a low flame. = You have to (simmer/summer) the broccoli.
10. You have to work the dough with your hands. = You have to » (knead/knit) the dough.