Choisissez la meilleure réponse pour compléter chacune des phrases suivantes:
1. This ingredient will bring a lot of (flavor/indulgence) to this dish.
2. Food from other countries is (still) sometimes called (ethnic/ethical) food.
3. (hearty/hard) flavor = strong flavor
4. How long do I have to (steep/stop) this tea?
5. My doctor told me to cut down on junk food, and to eat (nourishing/processed) food instead.
6. Rebecca is trying to (cut out/cut off) ( = eliminate) meat from her diet.
7. When buying food in a supermarket, it’s important to read the (label/paper).
8. You don’t have to combine this food with anything. It’s delicious on its (own/one).
9. This is a very time-consuming dish. It requires a lot of preparation and (cleanup/cleanliness).
10. These days, I put low- » (fatty/fat) milk in my coffee instead of cream.