EXERCICE VOCABULAIRE ANGLAIS: LA MUSIQUE
Classical music (la musique classique)
Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Remplissez les définitions avec les mots suivants:
concerto | overture | movements | symphony | conductor | composer
1. The person who writes a piece of music is the – Beethoven, for example.
2. The person who directs the performance of an orchestra is the .
3. A long musical composition in several for the full orchestra is a .
4. A is usually played by a solo instrument such as the piano or violin and the full orchestra.
5. An is a piece of music written as an introduction to an opera or ballet.