Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases avec this, that, these ou those.
- Are books over there on the table yours?
- grapes I’m eating are really good.
- Which is your favorite photo? one or one?
- was a great movie we saw last night.
- Take a look at car across the street.
- stamps here come from Spain.
- What’s the difference between building here, and building way over there?
- And where are you living days?
- I like painting, but Sam prefers one over there.
- In days not many people had cars, so they had to walk.
- ‘Don’t spend too much money !’: is what she told me.
- is what I’ll do: I’ll ask my father.
- was the first time I had ever seen a zebra.
- ‘Who are men at the bus stop? ‘
- Come here. I want you to look at . It’s incredible.