Les pronoms relatifs anglais exercices
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Combinez les différentes phrases en utilisant les pronoms relatifs who, whose, which et where.
The actor received an award. He is a friend of mine.
→ The actor who received an award is a friend of mine.
1. I talked to the girl. Her car had broken down in front of our store.
2. Mr Smith is a taxi driver. He lives on the corner.
3. We often visit our friend in Colombo. It’s the capital of Sri Lanka.
4. A woman tried to calm her daughter. Her daughter was crying.
5. The lady made your dress. She is waiting outside.
6. Thank you very much for your e-mail. It was very interesting.
7. The man forgot his phone. His father is a teacher.
8. This is the house. Paul used to live here.
9. The car is very expensive. The driver is a rich man.
10. I saw the dog. The dog ate the cake.
11. Mrs Simpson owns a bookstore. She is waiting outside.
12. The bag was yellow. It contained the money.
13. The man was nervous. He drove the car.
14. This is the school. My children go there.
15. He came with a friend. His friend was waiting in the car.
- I talked to the girl whose car had broken down in front of our store.
- Mr Smith, who is a taxi driver, lives on the corner.
- We often visit our friend in Colombo which is the capital of Sri Lanka.
- A woman whose daughter was crying tried to calm her.
- The lady who made your dress is waiting outside.
- Thank you very much for your e-mail which was very interesting.
- The man, whose father is a teacher, forgot his phone.
- This is the house where Paul used to live.
- The car, whose driver is a rich man, is very expensive.
- I saw the dog which ate the cake.
- Mrs Simpson, who owns a bookstore, is waiting outside.
- The bag which contained the money was yellow.
- The man who drove the car was nervous.
- This is the school where my children go.
- He came with a friend who was waiting in the car.