Changez le sujet en pronoms personnels sujets:
My grandpa is nice. → He is nice.
You and your brother are lazy. → You are lazy.
- This game is fun. → is fun.
- The students are smart. → are smart.
- Is this seat free? → Is free?
- This place is famous. → is famous.
- The girls are Canadian. → are Canadian.
- Samantha is from London. → is from London.
- The shoes are dirty. → are dirty.
- You and I love each other. → love each other.
- You and your friend are kind. → are kind.
- The man is crying. → is crying.
- You and I are hungry. → are hungry.
- Tina often reads books. → often reads books.
- Is Kevin playing video games? → Is playing video games?
- My sister is a nurse. → is a nurse.
- The pictures are on the wall. → are on the wall.
- The horse is running. → is running.
- My sister and I studied English together. → studied English together.
- Jim is playing soccer. → is playing soccer
- The cats are quiet. → are quiet.
- Sarah has got a brother. → has got a brother.