Pour télécharger et imprimer en PDF gratuit cette page d’exercice en anglais, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Trouvez les pronoms personnels compléments d’objet qui conviennent, dans les réponses aux questions suivantes:
Do you live with your parents? → Yes, I live with them.
How often do you talk to your father? → I talk to him every night.
- Did you break the window? → No, it wasn’t .
- Do you have your pen? → Yes, I have .
- Can you help your sister? → No, I can’t help .
- What time do you finish this class? → I finish at 4pm.
- Did Sam saw you and Tina at the bar? → Yes, he saw .
- How often do you call your sister? → I call twice a week.
- Do you like the Jurassic Park movies? → Yes, I like .
- Do your parents know the teacher? → No, they don’t know .
- Do her parents know you and Paul? → Yes, they know .
- Have you seen my keys? → No, I haven’t seen .
- Do you play with your brother? → No, I don’t play with .
- Do you want to watch a movie with Sam and I? → Yes, I want to watch a movie with .
- Do your friends like you? → Yes, they like .
- How often do you brush your teeth? → I brush twice a day.
- Do your grandparents visit you? → Yes, they visit often.
- Where do you buy your groceries? → I buy at the supermarket.
- Do you like spiders? → No, I don’t like .
- When do you visit your grandfather? → I visit on saturday.
- Do your friends like Sarah? → Yes, they like .
- Do you believe in ghosts? → No, I don’t believe in .