Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Ecrivez les adjectifs ou adverbes entre parenthèses à la forme qui convient:
Exemple: Emily is slow. She works slowly.
- That’s the solution to this problem.
- The attack affected tourism.
- They spoke about the company’s future.
- Where can I get a Japanese meal?
- Kevin jumped over the gate .
- He tried to stay .
- It is six o’clock.
- Her English isn’t perfect yet, but it’s good.
- I’m answering all of my emails.
- He could move.
- This restaurant is .
- Daniel likes wearing clothes.
- I waited in the car.
- He gave us an look as we drove past.
- I’ve been having a lot of headaches .
- He can play the violin .
- Mr. Smith donated $2,000 to the fundation.
- If you speak , I can understand.
- The sky became surprisingly .
- He is a cook.
- reasonably cheap
- extremely well