EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS ORDRE DES MOTS
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Remettez les mots dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: green I bike my . → My bike is green.
1. call home when you will you me get ?
2. last were I called you sleeping when you night ?
3. exercise do how do you often ?
4. we early morning the should take flight ?
5. weekdays up late on my parents don’t stay .
6. kitchen in breakfast the Sam always has .
7. countries Paul likes to different travel to .
8. beer drinks a she sometimes .
9. in was Paris weekend how your ?
10. goes to never games football mother my .
11. her brushes dinner teeth after always she .
12. minutes in leaves five the train .
13. week-end every bedroom I my clean .
14. the go home lunch I not do break during .
15. the job going offer you to are accept ?
16. every they Monday go swimming .
17. Saturday to the every the go club girls .
18. last how many did make you cakes night ?
19. breakfast sometimes 7:00 at she has .
20. instrument his is piano favourite the musical .
- Will you call me when you get home?
- Were you sleeping when I called you last night?
- How often do you do exercise?
- Should we take the early morning flight?
- My parents don’t stay up late on weekdays.
- Sam always has breakfast in the kitchen.
- Paul likes to travel to different countries.
- She sometimes drinks a beer.
- How was your weekend in Paris?
- My mother never goes to football games.
- She always brushes her teeth after dinner.
- The train leaves in five minutes.
- I clean my bedroom every week-end.
- I do not go home during the lunch break.
- Are you going to accept the job offer?
- They go swimming every Monday.
- The girls go to the club every Saturday.
- How many cakes did you make last night?
- She sometimes has breakfast at 7:00.
- His favourite musical instrument is the piano.