EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS: LES ERREURS FRÉQUENTES
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Les phrases suivantes contiennent des erreurs (mots manquants ou en trop, fautes d’orthographe…). Il peut y avoir plusieurs fautes dans certaines phrases. Corrigez-les !
- Tom is best student in the class. → Tom is the best student in the class.
- There is some books on the table. → There
isare some books on the table.
- She is more pretty than her cousin. →
- It’s time two go! →
- They’ve been married during six years. →
- Me and Paul are going to the cinema. →
- There is much noise here. →
- Sam not like doing sport. →
- We should contact they’re parents →
- How many wine did you drink last night? →
- This bag is more cheap than the other one. →
- How much books do you have? →