EXERCICE DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS: LES ERREURS FRÉQUENTES (3/3)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Les phrases suivantes contiennent des erreurs (mots manquants ou en trop, fautes d’orthographe…). Il peut y avoir plusieurs fautes dans certaines phrases. Corrigez-les !
- Tom is best student in the class. → Tom is the best student in the class.
- There is some books on the table. → There
isare some books on the table.
- He swimmed across the lake. →
- I don’t have no money. →
- What you can do in Thailand? →
- I could to go to the library tomorrow. →
- Do you want that I make breakfast? →
- I’m thinking to buy a new car. →
- Our house is near to the beach. →
- It was more then enough →
- This exercise is more easy than the others. →
- That’s what he told to me… →