EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS VERBES ING 1/2
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec la forme en -ing des verbes entre parenthèses.
- What are you doing there? I (write) a letter.
- => I am writing a letter.
- She remembered (fall) asleep on the bed.
- You recommended (wait) until tomorrow.
- We discussed (move) to Italy.
- They keep on (fight) .
- I finished (do) my homework.
- She stopped (smoke) many years ago.
- The baby is (cry) because he was hungry.
- When I woke up this morning, the sun was (shine) .
- What is your father doing now? He is (read) the newspaper.
- What is your mother doing now? She is (knit) a sweater.
- I was (take) a bath when the telephone rang.
- When they arrived we were (have) dinner.
- Sophia is (learn) her lessons.
- The birds are (fly) in the sky.
- It’s (rain) .