EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS ORDRE DES MOTS
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Remettez les mots dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: green I bike my . → My bike is green.
1. homework friends my with their I help .
2. next sitting to friend my best is me .
3. go don’t there you why ?
4. meet I new I am shy when people not .
5. the now door Sam is opening .
6. twice grandmother week I visit my a .
7. to go this the library does bus ?
8. every day takes the Veronica train to work .
9. is ten past it quarter .
10. the are to movie tomorrow we going .
11. him the I told accident about .
12. her not ride she does often bike.
13. to walk likes school Linda to .
14. decided they what have ?
15. weekends work sometimes on I have to .
16. day sleep going all I am to .
17. on a you stain shirt your have .
18. morning never radio the I listen to in the .
19. talking friends on I am to the my phone .
20. doesn’t she sunglasses to wear like .
- I help my friends with their homework.
- My best friend is sitting next to me.
- Why don’t you go there?
- I am not shy when I meet new people.
- Sam is opening the door now.
- I visit my grandmother twice a week.
- Does this bus go to the library?
- Veronica takes the train to work every day.
- It is quarter past ten.
- Tomorrow we are going to the movie.
- I told him about the accident.
- She does not often ride her bike.
- Linda likes to walk to school.
- What have they decided?
- I sometimes have to work on weekends.
- I am going to sleep all day .
- You have a stain on your shirt.
- I never listen to the radio in the morning.
- I am talking to my friends on the phone.
- She doesn’t like to wear sunglasses.