EXERCICES DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS ORDRE DES MOTS
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Remettez les mots dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: green I bike my . → My bike is green.
1. finished homework you your have ?
2. had for Paul chicken dinner .
3. party a having birthday we are .
4. are TV at moment we not the watching .
5. party enjoyed much we very the .
6. room in their not children are the .
7. a Tokyo week were in for we .
8. learning is to swim how Kevin .
9. messy is Veronica´s very room .
10. Tina and John meet after school .
11. was movie boring the really .
12. cinema new opens week the next .
13. are what looking you at ?
14. home take father you my can .
15. she to father is her listening not .
16. a tatoo my new has friend .
17. is Barcelona city my favourite .
18. to breakfast school after I go .
19. Tuesday opens store on the new .
20. at the not moment at he is home .
- Have you finished your homework?
- Paul had chicken for dinner.
- We are having a birthday party.
- We are not watching TV at the moment.
- We enjoyed the party very much.
- The children are not in their room.
- We were in Tokyo for a week.
- Kevin is learning how to swim.
- Veronica´s room is very messy.
- Tina and John meet after school.
- The movie was really boring.
- The new cinema opens next week.
- What are you looking at?
- My father can take you home.
- She is not listening to her father.
- My friend has a new tatoo.
- My favourite city is Barcelona.
- I go to school after breakfast.
- The new store opens on Tuesday.
- He is not at home at the moment.