Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Remettez les adjectifs dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: I bought a pair of green nice new rain boots → I bought a pair of nice new green rain boots.
1. She’s got green big eyes.
2. Our two last visitors were from Spain.
3. It was a story very interesting.
4. I used to drive a black old Japanese car.
5. She’s got blond beautiful hair.
6. The two last days have been very exhausting.
7. I bought a pair of leather brown shoes.
8. He lives in a rectangular tall building.
9. I bought an army Swiss knife small.
10. She has a mobile expensive phone.
- She’s got big green eyes.
- Our last two visitors were from Spain.
- It was a very interesting story.
- I used to drive an old black Japanese car.
- She’s got beautiful blond hair.
- The last two days have been very exhausting.
- I bought a pair of brown leather shoes.
- He lives in a tall rectangular building.
- I bought a small Swiss army knife.
- She has an expensive mobile phone.