Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Remettez les adjectifs dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: I bought a pair of green nice new rain boots → I bought a pair of nice new green rain boots.
1. She’s got green big eyes.
2. Our two last visitors were from Spain.
3. It was a story very interesting.
4. I used to drive a black old Japanese car.
5. She’s got blond beautiful hair.
6. The two last days have been very exhausting.
7. I bought a pair of leather brown shoes.
8. He lives in a rectangular tall building.
9. I bought an army Swiss knife small.
10. She has a mobile expensive phone.
11. We visited an old gorgeous village.
12. Why don’t you wear your silk red tie?
13. They live in a new nice house.
14. It’s an American popular movie.
15. Have you met that new girl cute next door?
16. This is a family old business.
17. He was wearing a cashmere old dirty shirt.
18. Put the food in the plastic big blue container.
19. I’ve just bought a leather expensive jacket.
20. He just married a beautiful Portuguese young woman.
- She’s got big green eyes.
- Our last two visitors were from Spain.
- It was a very interesting story.
- I used to drive an old black Japanese car.
- She’s got beautiful blond hair.
- The last two days have been very exhausting.
- I bought a pair of brown leather shoes.
- He lives in a tall rectangular building.
- I bought a small Swiss army knife.
- She has an expensive mobile phone.
- We visited a gorgeous old village.
- Why don’t you wear your red silk tie?
- They live in a nice new house.
- It’s a popular American movie.
- Have you met that cute new girl next door?
- This is an old family business.
- He was wearing a dirty old cashmere shirt.
- Put the food in the big blue plastic container.
- I’ve just bought an expensive leather jacket.
- He just married a beautiful young Portuguese woman.