Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Remettez les adjectifs dans le bon ordre:
Exemple: I bought a pair of green nice new rain boots → I bought a pair of nice new green rain boots.
1. We visited an old gorgeous village.
2. Why don’t you wear your silk red tie?
3. They live in a new nice house.
4. It’s an American popular movie.
5. Have you met that new girl cute next door?
6. This is a family old business.
7. He was wearing a cashmere old dirty shirt.
8. Put the food in the plastic big blue container.
9. I’ve just bought a leather expensive jacket.
10. He just married a beautiful Portuguese young woman.
- We visited a gorgeous old village.
- Why don’t you wear your red silk tie?
- They live in a nice new house.
- It’s a popular American movie.
- Have you met that cute new girl next door?
- This is an old family business.
- He was wearing a dirty old cashmere shirt.
- Put the food in the big blue plastic container.
- I’ve just bought an expensive leather jacket.
- He just married a beautiful young Portuguese woman.