vocabulaire voiture anglais exercice
Complétez chaque phrase avec le mot qui convient:
- Your look a little flat. Maybe you should check the pressure.
- In Germany it’s possible to drive very fast on .
a. pay roads
- P1: How long have you had your ? P2: Since I was 19.
a. driver’s license
b. driver’s permission
- You have to turn right at the next .
- I couldn’t see the other car in my mirror.
a. back view
b. rear view
- Most people know that wearing a is a good idea.
a. car belt
b. seat belt
- Don’t . There’s always a police car behind that tree.
a. speed on
b. speed up
- P1: Do you know how to drive ? P2: No, I only know how to drive automatic.
- During , roads are normally very congested.
a. rush hour
b. hours of peak
- The front lights of a car are called .
Choose the word that best fits the sentence.
- driver’s license
- rear view
- seat belt
- speed up
- rush hour