Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec les mots suivants:
nappy | sleepless nights | child-minder | twins | baby-sitter | nursery school | crawling | breast-feeding | maternity leave
1. We’ve had quite a few since the baby was born. I’m absolutely exhausted most of the time.
2. The baby’s crying again. I think her needs changing.
3. I can’t drink any alcohol at the moment. I’m .
4. I wish we could go out a bit more in the evening, but getting a is very expensive.
5. I’ve still got two months of my left but I’m not sure what to do then. I’d quite like to go back to work but employing a to look after the baby will be so expensive.
6. Kevin’s six months now. He’s just started He’ll be walking in no time.
7. Linda’s nearly three now. She’ll soon be able to go to and I’ll be able to go back to work.
8. If you think having one baby to look after is difficult, imagine what it’s like if you have or even triplets.