Les termes religieux sont souvent utilisés de façon métaphorique. Utilisez les mots suivants pour compléter les phrases:
paradise | idolise | faith | pray | Bible | worships | Mecca | angel | shrine
1. You’ve done the washing up. You’re an absolute
2. Mark has fallen in love with a girl called Kirsty. He the ground she walks on!
3. We’ve just come back from a week in Barbados. It was absolute !
4. Brian was doing a great job at first but recently the ream have lost in him.
5. Most young boys David Beckham.
6. The Michelin guide is my when I go to France.
7. The barbecue is on Saturday. Let’s just it doesn’t rain.
8. Elvis Presley’s house in Memphis has been turned into a in his memory.
9. St Andrews is a for golfers from all over the world.