vocabulaire anglais religion exercice
Utilisez les mots qui conviennent pour compléter les phrases suivantes:
to church | for peace | prayer | life after death | pilgrimage
1. In some religions, people say a before starting a meal.
2. Some people believe in but others believe death is the end.
3. Muslims try to go on a to Mecca at least once during their life.
4. Nowadays, in times of conflict, religious leaders from different traditions often get together to pray .
5. In most western European countries, fewer people go than twenty years ago.