Income (les revenus)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Complétez les définitions avec les mots suivants:
a. pension f. maintenance
b. grant g. interest
c. fee h. pocket money
d. salary i. wage
e. income i. bonus
1. A is what you earn weekly.
2. A is what you earn monthly or annually.
3. Your annual salary plus any other money you earn in a year is your
4. A is paid to a professional for some work – a lawyer, for example.
5 is given by parents to children.
6. People who have retired receive a
7. is paid by a man to his ex-wife.
8. is extra money you receive monthly or annually if you keep money in the bank.
9. Some people receive a once a year if they have done a good job or if the company has had a good year.
10. A is money given to you to help you with your studies or to travel.