Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici !
Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Trouvez les 16 adverbes dans la recette suivante:
- Finely chop garlic and onions, then cautiously slice some bacon.
- Then, heat some olive oil in a frying pan. Never put water in the oil!
- Put the garlic, onions and bacon inside the pan. Let it fry slowly for 5 minutes.
- Then add some ground beef and fry it quickly for 5 minutes until brown.
- After that, put the tomatoes and stir well. You should stir the sauce often, for 10 minutes. Add more salt if you like.
- Always start to cook the spaghetti when the Bolognese is nearly finished.
- Bring a large pan of water to boil, then carefully drop the spaghetti into the water and let it boil for 11 minutes.
- When it’s almost cooked, drain the spaghetti and stir into the Bolognese sauce.
- People sometimes add cheese in the sauce.
- Serve quickly to make sure it’s hot.