Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Faites correspondre les situations avec les sentiments ci-dessous:
- I can’t believe I got so drunk.
- I didn‘t expect the film to be so violent.
- Why didn’t you phone to say you’d be late?
- There’s a huge spider in the bath!
- They talked about computers all evening.
- I got the results back from the hospital today. They’re negative, thank goodness!
- When my daughter became a doctor, I was really pleased.
- She came home to find we’d organised a big party for her.
- a.I‘m really frightened of them.
- b. I felt so proud.
- c. We were very worried.
- d. I was so bored.
- e. I’m so relieved.
- f. She was so surprised.
- g. I feel so ashamed.
- h. I was quite shocked by it.
- 1 g
- 2 h
- 3 c
- 4 a
- 5 d
- 6 e
- 7 b
- 8 f