EXERCICE ANGLAIS: LES PRONOMS INDÉFINIS
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la réponse correcte:
- His wife was to be seen.
- I’d recognize Jim with his blue hair.
- This road is going … let’s go back home.
- Are we going this afternoon?
- Tom is playing in the park with his friends.
- You can put it , it doesn’t matter.
- Sam was in sight. I couldn’t find her.
- Paul could be in the world, he likes travelling.
- It’s sunny today, why don’t you go ?
- This is getting us . I give up.
- The meal was special. I didn’t really enjoy it actually.
- I looked carefully but there was in the garden.
- Did he say about it?
- She means to me. I’m crazy about her.
- There was hardly there
- would listen to me.
- ‘What’s wrong? ‘ at all.’
- I was laughed at by when they saw my green hair.
- I’m looking for , a tall girl with blonde hair, have you seen her?
- Ask me easier. This question is too hard.