EXERCICE ANGLAIS: LES PRONOMS INDÉFINIS
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la réponse correcte:
- I was badly hurt, unfortunately came to my rescue. I was so desperate.
- I have to say…. I’m speechless.
- called on your phone, you should check it.
- Do you hear ? I’m sure I heard a noise.
- She did not say on the way back.
- went black suddenly when the power turned off.
- Is home? Hello?
- understands me except you, that’s why we are friend.
- was enjoying the party: they were dancing and laughing all night.
- Did you say ? Speak louder, I can’t hear you.
- is ready for the picnic: the food is in my bag and I bought some new napkins.
- The police interrogated us but we saw strange on that night.
- I don’t know who speaks Japanese.
- Tina loves chocolate more than .
- Find else who can help you. I’m busy right now.