EXERCICE ANGLAIS: LES PRONOMS INDÉFINIS
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
Choisissez la réponse correcte:
- I gently closed the door so as not to disturb .
- was murdered in that street last night.
- always asks me that.
- Do you have you need?
- I have better to do.
- I want sweet. Do you have ice cream?
- Do you have cheaper?
- It was so cheap, it ‘s like he gave it to me for !
- knows where he has gone. We can’t find him.
- I saw kiss Tom, I think it was Claire.
- I’ll do I can to get in shape.
- Tom didn’t mean to hurt .
- Has happened?
- We will do for you.
- I know prefers chocolate to vanilla.
- in the world wants war.
- I don’t know here in this town.
- is fine so far. I hope it will last.
- ate the same thing for lunch: pasta.
- I’ve got in my eye.