Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les réponses se trouvent en bas de page.
CHOISISSEZ LA BONNE RÉPONSE: MUCH, MANY, A LOT, A LOT OF, LOTS:
- They eat cookies.
- I watched movies last week.
- I have got money.
- I visited European cities.
- Do you like soccer? Yes .
- Were there people at the concert? Yes, there were .
- Sarah is popular. She’s got friends. Claire does not have .
- We have oranges.
- We don’t have apples, and we don’t have fruit juice.
- Do you have any bread? Sure, there’s in the kitchen. »
- How is this? It’s twenty dollars.
- How do you want? Seven, please.
- He’s very busy; he has work.
- Tina has rice, but Paul doesn’t have .
- Rome has beautiful monuments.