Complétez les phrases avec make, do, have ou take à la forme qui convient:
- It’s mean to fun of people.
- I think I’ve this exercise completely wrong.
- Would you mind me a favour and driving me to the doctor’s?
- The murderer a complete confession to the police last night.
- We were just a chat when his jealous girlfriend started shouting at me.
- Please don’t get angry, I don’t want to an argument about this.
- Would you the shopping for me?
- My sister Lisa is much progress with her French.
- Did Alice this photo?
- Has your brother the washing-up yet?
- You’ll a lot of fun in New York.
- I never part in team sports at school.