SAY, TELL, TALK OU SPEAK
Choisissez le mot qui convient le mieux pour chacune des phrases suivantes:
1. Please up. I can’t hear you.
2. Don’t him about our plans.
3. I waited for an answer, but she didn’t a word.
4. Do you English?
5. We should him out of going there.
6. for yourself. I have a different opinion.
7. I’d like to it over with my parents before making a decision.
8. Don’t back to your teachers!
9. He that he would wait for me at the post office.
10. He us that he was going to buy a new computer.