Choisissez la meilleure réponse pour compléter chacune des phrases suivantes:
1. That was really good! Can I have (second/seconds)?
2. When you’re making this sauce, don’t forget to (stir/spin) it every 5 minutes.
3. An (appetizer/artichoke) is something you eat before the main course of a meal.
4. Would you like some more potatoes? No, thanks. I’m (complete/full).
5. A very informal way of saying that you’ve eaten a lot is « I’m (stuffed/complete) ».
6. People who are lactose-intolerant cannot eat (meat/dairy) products.
7. You shouldn’t eat a lot of (fat/fatty) food.
8. If something is « sugar- (gone/free) », it does not contain sugar.
9. We have two kinds of mineral water – sparking and (unsparkling/still).
10. Slices of ham, pastrami, sausage, etc. are often referred to as « cold- » (cuts/meat).