EXERCICE: Common verbs in the kitchen
Utilisez la forme correcte de ces verbes pour compléter les phrases suivantes:
- boil | do | set | heat | dry | open
1. Let’s a bottle of wine. Can you get the corkscrew out of the drawer?
2. The kettle’s just . Would you like a cup of tea?
3. Here’s the cutlery. Could you the table, please?
4. The problem with having a dinner party is that someone has to the dishes!
5. I’ll the dishes if you like. Where do you keep the tea towels?
6. If the soup’s a hit cold, why don’t you it up in the microwave?