Choisissez la meilleure réponse pour compléter chacune des phrases suivantes:
1. The front-left (burner/fire) doesn’t work on that stove.
2. I know a fantastic (recipe/receipt) for mushroom soup.
3. Pass me the hot sauce. This meal is too (spicy/bland).
4. What are we going to have for (dessert/desert)?
5. I can’t eat that much. Whenever I eat a (heavy/light) meal, I get sleepy.
6. Don’t eat that apple. It’s (rotten/rot).
7. Meat that doesn’t have a lot of fat is called (unfat/lean) meat.
8. Fresh squeezed juice is very (nutritious/nutritional).
9. In a restaurant, you can order your steak « rare », « medium », or « well » (cooked/done).
10. I once got food (poison/poisoning) from eating raw fish.