EXERCICE DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS: LES ERREURS COURANTES (2/3)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Les phrases suivantes contiennent des erreurs (mots manquants ou en trop, fautes d’orthographe…). Il peut y avoir plusieurs fautes dans certaines phrases. Corrigez-les !
- Tom is best student in the class. → Tom is the best student in the class.
- There is some books on the table. → There
isare some books on the table.
- Where did you went yesterday? →
- After school, I always go to home. →
- It depends of the weather. →
- Do you went to school yesterday? →
- I win two thousand euros a month. →
- Myself and John are going into town →
- I’ve been studied a lot lately. →
- Tina likes go shopping on the weekend. →
- When did you born? →
- What did you do yesterday? I did go to the library. →
- He is dead three years ago. →
- He has a lot of luggages. →
- I want that she leaves. →
- The last year I visited Rome. →
- What means this word? →