EXERCICE DÉBUTANT ANGLAIS: LES ERREURS fréquentes (3/3)
Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer !
Les phrases suivantes contiennent des erreurs (mots manquants ou en trop, fautes d’orthographe…). Il peut y avoir plusieurs fautes dans certaines phrases. Corrigez-les !
- Tom is best student in the class. → Tom is the best student in the class.
- There is some books on the table. → There
isare some books on the table.
- Everybody are happy. →
- Paul gave to Linda the keys. →
- Tokyo is more big than London. →
- I don’t dance good. →
- I’ll explain you the problem. →
- Their going to be here soon →
- I have four childrens. →
- I explain her the problem. →
- She doesn’t stop telling lies. →
- I am used to working a lot. →
- I speak very well Spanish. →
- It depends of the weather. →
- Do you know where is the restaurant? →
- Right now I cook dinner. →
- I’m not very good for cooking. →