Complétez les phrases au futur avec will:
1) Wednesday it in the South. (to rain)
2) My friend 30 next Tuesday. (to be)
3) Wait a minute. I a word with you. (to have)
4) She her dad next week. (to contact)
5) I think you this job. (to get)
6) They at about 5 pm. (to arrive)
7) The teacher this exercise. (to explain)
8) He the bottle of beer. (to drop)
9) Lots of strange things in that place. (to happen)
10) She if you show her the mouse. (to scream)
CORRECTION EXERCICE 2
- Wednesday it will rain in the South.
- My friend will be 30 next Tuesday.
- Wait a minute. I will have a word with you.
- She will contact her dad next week.
- I think you will get this job.
- They will arrive at about 5 pm.
- The teacher will explain this exercise.
- He will drop the bottle of beer.
- Lots of strange things will happen in that place.
- She will scream if you show her the mouse.