Choisissez le mot qui convient:
1. We’re in the middle of a heat- (streak/wave). It has been very hot for two weeks.
2. It looks like the sky is (shining/clearing) up. It’s going to be a beautiful day.
3. That man was (struck/beaten) by lightning twice in the past year.
4. A (drought/draft) is a long period without any rain.
5. Summers in states like Tennessee are very hot and very (humidity/humid).
6. We got caught in the thunderstorm and got completely (socked/soaked).
7. The coastal areas of California have an (ideally/ideal) climate.
8. Did you check the weather (forecast/foreplay) for tomorrow? Is it going to rain?
9. Q: Was it cold in Canada? A: Yes, it was 20 (under/below) zero.
10. Another word for « cloudy » is « » (clouded/overcast).