Choisissez le mot qui convient:
1. It’s very cold. = It’s . (frozen/freezing)
2. It was cold in the morning, but it (warmed/heated) up by the afternoon.
3. Many homes were (destructed/destroyed) by the hurricane.
4. Small pellets of ice that fall from the sky during a storm are called (rain/hail).
5. Don’t go outside! You could get (struck/stroked) by lightning!
6. The (thunder/lightning) was very loud.
7. It was so (wind/windy) outside that my hat was blown off my head.
8. A (gutsy/gusty) wind = A very strong wind
9. A snowstorm = A (blizzard/buzzard)
10. If the weather is mild and pleasant, you can say it’s (balmy/calming).