Adjectif ou adverbe ? Exercice anglais
Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Complétez les phrases suivantes avec l’adjectif ou l’adverbe qui convient:
Exemple: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- He described his house to me.
- Anna speaks English .
- If anything goes , give me a call.
- The sun was shining .
- He talked about himself.
- He had an look on his face when he saw her.
- Why are you always so ?
- This place doesn’t look .
- I was a bit about meeting you.
- The policeman treated the vagrant very .
- The team played yesterday.
- I know him .
- The manager was really .
- Sam is a learner.
- This changed the situation.
- The party was a success.
- She spoke to him.
- Check your lesson .
- His performance was .
- They were married.