Pour télécharger et imprimer cette page d’ exercice en PDF gratuit, cliquez-ici ! Les corrections se trouvent en bas de page.
Ecrivez les adjectifs ou adverbes entre parenthèses à la forme qui convient:
Exemple: She works slow/slowly. → She works slowly.
- She is a very person.
- Paul thanked Frank for all his help.
- Actually, the dish tasted .
- The hospital was burnt down last year.
- She looked at me when I told her the news.
- The house was in a state.
- I don’t agree with you.
- It was a mess.
- The cold weather is .
- It’s cold today.
- He sings .
- The cost of electricity is by around 10 % a year.
- She thinks Japanese is an language.
- He should pass the test .
- He’s an guitar player.
- The tournament was organised.
- The dog barks .
- The dog is .
- He is not rich, and spends money .
- Linda is a girl.