Utilisez les prépositions suivantes dans le texte:
1. Are you flying to Paris? > Well, we’ve thought about it. It’s only an hour . . . . plane. Driving isn’t really any cheaper and it’s much longer. It’s at least a hundred miles . . .. here …. the Tunnel, then it takes you over an hour by the time you queue. Then when you get to the other side, it’s a good two-hour drive …. Paris.
2. How far is it to Gothenburg? Harwich it’s a 36-hour ferry crossing.
3. How far away is your office? > It’s a fifteen-minute walk …. home, but the bus only takes five minutes.
4. How long is the flight to Tokyo? > The direct BA flight only takes about 11 hours, but we went …. Bangkok and it took over 24 hours. Never again!
5. Have you any idea how far it is . . Salisbury? > Well, if you go . . . . the coast road, it’ll probably take you over 3 hours, but if you take the A27, then you can probably do it . . .. just under two hours.
6. I’ve got to change airports when I get to London. How far is Gatwick …. Heathrow? > It depends which way you go. You could either take the tube …. (Central London, then get the train from Victoria, or you could just get the airport bus direct . . . . Heathrow. It’s only about 30 miles or so and the bus takes about an hour — possibly less.