anglais noms composés exercice
Choisissez entre un nom composé de deux mots ou seulement un seul:
1. I really like your (hairstyle / hair style).
2. Did you buy some (toothpaste / tooth paste)?
3. Write the answers in your (notebook / note book).
4. She goes to (high school / highschool).
5. She buys and sells (realestate / real estate).
6. I need to go to the (post office / postoffice).
7. I have brown hair, but my sister is a (red head / redhead).
8. How many (bedrooms / bed rooms) are there in your house?
9. Write the answer on the (chalkboard / chalk board)?
10. There’s a (fullmoon / full moon) tonight.