Cliquez-ici pour télécharger cette page d’exercice au format PDF à imprimer ! Les réponses se trouve en bas de la page.
Faites correspondre les symptomes avec leurs causes:
- I’ve got a blister. →
- I’ve got a headache. →
- I’ve got jetlag. →
- I’ve got a bad back. →
- I’m feeling really run down. →
- I’ve got a splinter in my hand. →
- My nose is blocked up. →
- I’ve got diarrhoea. →
- a. I think I’ve been working too much.
- b. Our bed is too soft. We need to get a firmer one.
- c. I had too much to drink at dinner last night.
- d. I’ve just been chopping some wood.
- e. It must have been that take-away last night.
- f. I wore the wrong shoes to go hill—walking!
- g. I always get hay fever at this time of year.
- h. It was an 18-hour ﬂight and a 10-hour time difference.