La ville: exercice de vocabulaire
Utilisez le vocabulaire de la ville pour compléter les phrases suivantes:
estate | high-rise | street | crossing | commuters | road
- A always has buildings on one or both sides.
- A may or may not have buildings on either side.
- A housing is a large number of ﬂats or houses built close together at the same time. It is part of the town, but away from the centre.
- Tower blocks are also called blocks or ﬂats.
- A pedestrian or a zebra is a specified place on the road where people can cross.
- People who commute to work every day are called